As a graduate of the SF SPCA Dog Trainers Academy and a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT), I believe in a fun and humane approach based on experience, scientific research, and proven training and behavior modification methodologies.
- SF SPCA Academy for Dog Trainers Certificate in Training & Counseling
- Dog-Dog Aggression Certificate (SF SPCA Internship)
- Certified Pet Dog Trainer (Certification Counsel for Pet Dog Trainers)
- Curriculum Writing SF SPCA Academy Specialty Certificate
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT)
I began training dogs at the age of 12, but it wasn’t until the adoption of SuSu that helping dogs learn to have fun and love life became a passion. SuSu was a one year old dog of unknown background with many behavior problems. More than any other living being, she has taught me the most about dog behavior.
One of my favorite sayings is “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!” That’s my vision – to help you and your dog “make lemonade” by learning how to have fun together and overcome undesirable behavior.
Toni Lee Hage, CTC
1271 Washington Ave. # 323
San Leandro CA 94577
To contact us via email, click on the address above or use the form below.